There's always something exciting going on at the Institute for American Indian Studies (IAIS) and the Litchfield Hills Archaeology Club (LHAC)! Workshops, lectures, exhibits...the best way to stay informed and on top of it all is by becoming a Member. Join the IAIS, the LHAC or both!
As an IAIS Member, your benefits include:
- Unlimited free admission to the museum.
- Reduced or free admission for special events.
- Discounted workshop and summer camp fees.
- Discounts in the IAIS Museum Shop.
- Quarterly Calendar of IAIS activities and workshops.
- Invitations to exhibit openings and special events.
- Your choice of one of four booksMemories Of Sweet Grass by Adelphena Logan
Native Harvests by E. Barrie Kavasch
Voyage Of The Ant by James Dina
6LF21: A Paleo-Indian Site In Western Connecticut by Roger W. Moeller as a welcoming gift.
As a LHAC Member, your benefits include:
To become a member or renew your current membership, click here to download the Membership Form. Print and complete the form and return to the address below along with a check made out to the Institute for American Indian Studies.
The Institute for American Indian Studies
38 Curtis Road, PO Box 1260
Washington, CT 06793